I came across something when I was randomly searching for Winx online one time, and it’s pretty interesting. It’s called “Winx Confessions,” and it’s pretty much where you admit random things you’ve thought about the show. It’s really fun, so I was thinking that maybe you can post some of yours. Here are mine:
- I honestly wish that there was an actual Fruiti Music Bar in real life. If there was, I’d go there all the time, since the smoothie shop in my town got closed down.
- Someday, I reeeeeally want to go to Rainbow Magic Land.
- As much as some people may diss FloraxHelia, I really like it. As unrealistic as they can be, I’ve always loved shojo manga-like relationships like those.
- I’ve tried just about all the main Stella transformation hairstyles in real life. The Enchantix/Believix one looks really good on me, but it takes some time to do. I even have little leather ponytail holders like the Magic Winx Stella, so if I ever go to Rainbow Magic Land, I might do a cosplay!
- I just realized that if Piff is meant to act just like a real baby, she’d have separation anxiety from Aisha and would be crying through S4 and S5. Thank goodness the pixies are coming back…
- One time, I got really mad because somebody thought Mirta and Tressa were ugly. I think they’re really cute. The Tressa complaint was because she has thick eyebrows.
- I’ve also thought about how mermaids would wax their eyebrows underwater, and now I understand why Tressa would have thick eyebrows. The wax would probably melt underwater!
- My all-time favorite wings are Stella’s Enchantix wings (because they look like stained glass) and Aisha’s Believix wings (because of the jewel details and the crescent-like shape).
- For some odd reason, I rather like Galatea.
- I still think Roxy should be a Winx.
- When I first saw the S3 theme song sequence, I thought Chimera was going to be the next Winx! Too weird, right?
- One time, 4kids had an advertisement for the Golden Kingdom arc showing the other Winx fighting Bloom with the tagline, “The Winx go against one of their own.” I thought it meant the return of Dark Bloom and thought about all the new powers she would get with Bloom’s Enchantix, like dust that would spread disease and the power to become giant. Then I was really mad when the clips were just from a practice fight…
- I actually kind of like that Musa isn’t a complete tomboy. That’s the way I am with my clothes. I don’t dress girly all the time, and still have a lot of T-shirts. I don’t think the media shows those sorts of girls enough.
- Some people may think that Stella’s sailor outfit makes her look like she’s younger, but I like it.
- Enchantix will always be my favorite transformation.
- I was never a fan of Harmonix. But I like the darker color swap for the Comic-Con doll.
- Really, blue and black should be Bloom’s main colors. I’ve always wanted to see a good fairy wearing black. White would be nice too. I imagine Mirta having a black Enchantix and Galatea having a white one.
- I wish Musa still wore pigtails. I really liked it in S3 with her long pigtails.
- Seriously, Flora should wear buns more.
- I am amazed at how much volume Aisha has when she ties her hair back. I wish mine could look that good…
- I love Bloom’s Harmonix hairstyle.
- Winx has taught me that boy-short hair can look awesome. Many of my favorite hairstyles are Tecna’s (any of hers, but especially Sirenix and training), Tressa’s (though she does technically have a ponytail in back), Mirta’s…I love how Rainbow doesn’t think only long hair is attractive. I have long hair…but I’d really like to cut it one day.
- Of course, you’d probably know that I really want Nabu back…
- …but I want Roy and Aisha to stay friends. There’s never been a male/female friendship on Winx, and I could see Aisha as being the type to like these friendships. Honestly, I’m that type as well.
So the group challenge for this week is to come up with “confessions” like this. Pretty simple, right? So go ahead!
Also, the music video event is nearing its close. Please suggest songs posted here that you’d like to see in the final round.
Next week or two weeks from now will be Fanfic Week. I’m working diligently on four different fanfics, three of which will be released as serials. The titles are Zenith of Corruption, Black Gold, Riven’s Requiem, and The Elements of Harmonix. Please tell me which one you’d like to see first so that I can finish it first!