Many Winx fans puzzle over some really deep questions like “is Roxy a Winx,” “can you really bring someone from the dead,” and so on. Well, this post is not about these. This is about the silly, random-type of questions that you might never have thought of! Pretty much, these are the Winx equivalents of “if you choke a Smurf, what color will it turn.” So, enjoy! (P.S. Zenith of Corruption starts up this week. Look forward to it!)
1) Is Dark Bloom’s outfit black or just a very, very dark blue? (I’ve always thought the latter was the case.)
2) If the Omega Dimension is where all the bad guys go, is the police officers’ realm called the Alpha Dimension?
3) How do the Winx afford to buy all those clothes in Magix? Is the currency there some kind of merit system where you’re basically rich if you do enough good deeds?
4) Why does the King of Zenith sound suspiciously like a spelling bee announcer?
5) What are spelling bees in the Magical Dimension like? Do you actually have to spell the letters of certain spells?
6) Why is it that, when Tressa is a scaredy cat, she doesn’t get cursed by Valtor, but when she has courage, she’s one of the first to get cursed by Tritannus?
7) How would Musa feel about Auto-Tune?
8) Why isn’t there a Period Dress transformation yet? And I’m not just talking 1800s stuff; I mean all periods of history. Wouldn’t Musa look awesome in a Grecian goddess dress (recolored red, of course, and also as a muse pun), or wouldn’t a pink Victorian (or Sweet Lolita)-style dress scream Flora? The possibilities are endless: Bloom in a Renaissance fair dress, Tecna as a ninja, or my personal fave, Aisha in a female pirate outfit. Historix, Rainbow. Consider it.
9) Where do wizards go to school? Is it in a realm outside Magix, or do they just go to Red Fountain?
10) Did Roxy not become a Winx because her name ends in ‘-y’ like most witches’ names do?
11) Why is it that the Fruiti Music Bar playset doesn’t come with a figurine to serve the smoothies? (I don’t have it; this is just something that makes me wonder).
12) Why is it that, in the same playset, there’s a cardboard cutout of Icy? And why do we instantly assume we have to fight her? Can’t a villain go out for a strawberry smoothie without anyone being suspicious? (If that’s the case, I definitely would rather be a hero.)
13) Why do all the guardian selkies seem to have the same hairstyle?
14) Why doesn’t Bloom wear flame print more often?
15) Can Magical Dimension babies transform into fairies yet? Because if so, that would be the cutest thing ever.
16) Why does Galatea have a question mark on her head?
I hope that these get you thinking! Please feel free to post with answers, feedback, or fanart of Aisha wearing a pirate dress. (Though I doubt that last one will happen…)